Important Dates to Remember – Sem. 2
March 8th, 2019
- Wednesday, March 27 – EQAO Literacy Test
- Friday, March 29 – Girls’ Powerfit Day
- Friday, May 3 – Nocturnal Hawks
- Community Involvement 40 hours may be submitted on MyWay. Click on the Community Involvement tab at the top and start entering your required 40 hours.
- Other Important Information:
- Attention Hawks, please keep ALL valuable items in your locker or sports locker. Students are not allowed to share lockers. JHSS is not responsible for any items that are lost including wallets, cash, personal devices, etc. If you lose your Chromebook or textbooks you will be responsible for reimbursing the school. Please do NOT leave items of value in the change rooms.
- Parking is not allowed at any time on the upper and lower driveways at the front entrance of the school. These lanes are also ONE WAY driveways!Please do not enter these driveways during the morning and afternoon while the yellow school buses are parked as it is dangerous for students who are getting on/off school buses or crossing the driveways to get onto Holiday Inn Dr.Please park in the student parking area closest to Groh Ave. when you are dropping off or picking up students.Thank you for your concern for the safety of all our students.
- Students please be careful with your bus passes, there is a $5.00 replacement charge to produce a new card.
Categories: Home Page