May 13th, 2019
- Commencement 2019 will be held on Friday, October 11
Ticket sales will begin on Monday, May 13 – $25.00 Early Hawk Special
Friday, June 7 is the final day for the special $25.00 grad fee
The fee goes up to $35.00 on Monday, June 10
- Are you interested in the Skilled Trades? Are you interested in getting certified for the HVAC industry?
HiMark is coming to speak to students about the classes, training, and career support they offer. A representative will be at JHSS to talk to students on Thursday May 30th @ 10:00 a.m. If you are interested in attending this presentation please see your guidance counselor or go into your guidance google classroom and complete the google form.
- Athletic Banquet
Our annual Athletic Banquet is quickly approaching. This years theme is, “A SWEET JOURNEY”. The date of the banquet is Thursday June 13th. Our 1 Day Blitz day will be THURSDAY, May 30. On this day you can purchase tickets for $20. After that tickets will be sold for $25.
- Summer School Information is in. If you are planning to take summer school this year, please see your guidance counselor for registration information.
- Students are reminded to check their emails for overdue Library notices. These electronic late slips are for both print materials and technology such as chromebooks and chromebook chargers. And, a word of warning that chromebooks and chargers are for the day only with one overnight grace period. Then late fees immediately begin to be accumulated. Any outstanding lates may result in your account being frozen!
- Hey Hawks!!! Great News! Did you know you don’t have to hand in your Community Service Sheet anymore?
Simply log on to MyWay and click on the Community Involvement tab at the top and enter your information.
- Breakfast Club This is a reminder that ALL are welcome to the JHSS Breakfast Club! If you visit us, please remember to check mark a box on the sign in sheet. These check marks are very important as they help us with funding throughout the year. ALL students are welcome Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 8:00am in the Hawk’s Nest (across from the East Gym).
- Attention Hawks, please keep all valuable items in your locker or sports locker. JHSS is not responsible for any items that are lost including wallets, cash, personal devices, etc. If you lose your Chromebook or textbooks you will be responsible for reimbursing the school. Please do NOT leave items of value in the change rooms.