June 18th, 2019
- We understand that students are eager to receive their timetable for the upcoming school year, however timetables will not be available until the first day of school (Tuesday, Sept. 3) as the guidance counselors are sorting through conflicts and balancing timetables.Homeroom lists will be posted on the first day of school by the Attendance Office so students will know where to go for their Per. A class. Start up packages and timetables will be distributed at that time.
Please check the JHSS website late August for updated information.
- Attention Graduating Students! Please check Google classroom named “Class of 2019” for new important information about University acceptance and application.
- Students have until their last day of school (Wednesday, June 19) or exams, to empty their lockers.
JHSS is not responsible for any items that are left in the lockers after June 26.
- Commencement 2019 will be held on Friday, October 11, tickets are $35.00. Please see the jhs website for more info.
- Hey Hawks!!! Great News! Did you know you don’t have to hand in your Community Service Sheet anymore?
Simply log on to MyWay and click on the Community Involvement tab at the top and enter your information.
- Breakfast Club: This is a reminder that ALL are welcome to the JHSS Breakfast Club! If you visit us, please remember to check mark a box on the sign in sheet. These check marks are very important as they help us with funding throughout the year. ALL students are welcome Monday thru Friday 7:30am – 8:00am in the Hawk’s Nest (across from the East Gym).
- Attention Hawks, please keep all valuable items in your locker or sports locker. JHSS is not responsible for any items that are lost including wallets, cash, personal devices, etc. If you lose your Chromebook or textbooks you will be responsible for reimbursing the school. Please do NOT leave items of value in the change rooms.