February 24th, 2020
- Attention all Girls Rugby players! The season is FAST approaching, so we will have a MANDATORY meeting this Friday at lunch in the fitness centre. Please speak directly to Ms. Artinger, Ms. Bambury or Ms. Ruppenthal if you cannot make it. Practices will start next week!
- Attention all students who are a part of SHSM Sport. Your spirit wear has arrived! It can be picked up in the PE office as of today. Again, that is for all students who are a part of SHSM Sport. Please come by the PE office ASAP to pick up your swag!
- Hey hawks! If you are interested in joining this years track and field team then this announcement is for you. There will be a brief, but extremely important meeting this Thursday, February 27th, at 1140 am in room 045 If you want to improve your athleticism, fitness or even learn to Pole Vault, then you would make a great addition to the track team here at Jacob. Again, we meet this Thursday, February 27th at 1140 am, in room 045.
If you can’t make it, please speak with Ms. Spreitzer or Mr. Maggiacomo
- Were you disappointed when semi was cancelled? Did you miss out, or enjoy tight and bright so much you just couldn’t wait for the next school dance? Well you’re in luck hawks! Jacob Hespeler will be holding its very own “bleed blue” themed dance! Dress up in your boldest, bluest outfits and bring your energy and school spirit on Wednesday, February 26th at this exciting event. Tickets will be sold Wednesday to Wednesday in the upper foyer.
- Weight Room Memberships for Semester 2
Want to look great by March Break? Get your Semester 2 weight room membership now! Use it now and over exams. Memberships are $30 per semester.
- The Breakfast Club is available and free to ALL JHSS students, Monday thru Friday between 7:30 am and 8:00 am! It is located in the Hawk’s Nest which is located across from the East Gym! We invite you to come and check it out anytime! There is always a staff member on hand to help out and answer any questions you may have.
- This is a reminder to ALL students who use the Breakfast Club to PLEASE Clean UP after yourselves! There are garbage cans and recycling bins available for use in the Hawk’s Nest. Please use them! Also, if you spill something, ask for a napkin or a cloth to clean it up. Please help out the volunteers by cleaning up after yourselves! Thank you!
- Hey Hawks!!! Great News! Did you know you don’t have to hand in your Community Service Sheet anymore? Simply log on to MyWay and click on the Community Involvement tab at the top and enter your info.
- Attention Hawks, please keep all valuable items in your locker or sports locker. JHSS is not responsible for any items that are lost including wallets, cash, personal devices, etc. If you lose your Chromebook or textbooks you will be responsible for reimbursing the school. Please do NOT leave items of value in the change rooms.