November 12th, 2020
Information about your cohort and courses for Quadmester 2 have been shared by School Messenger phone calls and School-day emails.
If you are a bussed student, your cohort will remain the same. Some students who walk will change cohorts to maintain Public Health protocols for smaller class sizes.
Quad 2 teachers will be contacting their students starting the week of Nov. 9.
Student Entry Points Quad 2 which begins on Monday, Nov. 16 for Cohort A Course 1
and on Thursday, Nov. 19 for Cohort B, Course 1:
- Students with classes on the FIRST FLOOR and THIRD FLOOR of the WEST WING will enter through the FRONT LANGUAGE DOOR. Students will make their way to their classes on zero level or take the stairs to the right of the entrance up to the third floor.
- Students with classes on the SECOND FLOOR of the WEST WING will enter through the SIDE DOOR up the (ramp) roadway. Students will enter at the side of the main foyer and head directly to their classrooms.
- Students with classes on the FIRST AND THIRD FLOOR of the EAST WING will enter through the FRONT SCIENCE DOOR. Students will take the stairs up to the first floor (science classes) or third floor (art hall) and make their way to their classes.
- Students with classes on the SECOND FLOOR of the EAST WING (tech and math hall) will enter through the FRONT PHOENIX DOOR to the right of the Main Entrance and make their way up the stairs to the second floor and make their way to their classrooms.
- Students with classes in the MUSIC and BUSINESS WING will enter through the REAR MUSIC DOORS and proceed straight to their music classroom or take the STAIRS at the entrance UP to the Business hallway.
Students with classes in Phys Ed or Hospitality will enter through the SIDE GYM DOORS and proceed to their class.
Categories: Home Page