May 10th, 2022
Parents and Caregivers: Are you looking for ways to support your child with technology?
The Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) SEA Assistive Technology Training Team is here to help you. This month they are offering a variety of training presentations and drop-in sessions.
Join the Google Meet for a presentation on how to use WRDSB’s assistive technology tools.
OrbitNote: Making Your Student’s PDFs Interactive
- Tuesday, May 31 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
Helping Your Student Use Google Read&Write
- Wednesday, May 18 from 5:30pm to 6:00pm
Helping Your Student Use Read&Write for Research
- Thursday, May 19 from 8:30am to 9:00pm
- Friday, May 27 from 11:30am to 12:00pm
Customizing Your Student’s Chromebook and Read&Write Features
- Wednesday, May 25 from 6:30pm to 7:00 pm
Drop in to the Google Meet to ask questions you have about assistive technology. Drop-in sessions are available:
- Wednesday, May 11 from 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- Tuesday, May 17 from 12:30pm to 1:00pm
- Thursday, May 19 from 4:00pm to 4:30pm
- Wednesday, May 25 from 12:00pm to 12:30pm
- Thursday, May 26 from 1:00pm to 1:30pm
How to Attend
No registration is required. Simply join the Google Meet at the appropriate time to join the session you’d like to attend.
the same Google Meet link is used for all presentations and sessions.
Categories: Home Page