Do you need your high school transcript?

Please call 519-658-4910 ext 5520

When ordering your transcript you will need to provide the following information:

  1. Legal name, or maiden name
  2. Date of Birth
  3. Year you left Jacob Hespeler
  4. Return Phone number
  5. Address or fax number you want it mailed to
  6. Application or reference number to be attached to your transcript

Transcript Fees

$15.00 for the 1st copy, $5.00 for each additional copies

Order Online from the WRDSB

Transcript/Diploma Requests