November 22nd, 2021
The Waterloo Region District School Board (WRDSB) is committed to fostering and supporting a school culture that is respectful and prioritizes the inclusion of all. We remain steadfast in our commitment to the safety and well-being of all of our students.
As part of our year-round work to promote safe, caring and inclusive schools and learning environments, we are recognizing Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week, from November 21-27.
During Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week, Ontario students, school staff and parents are encouraged to learn more about bullying and its effects on student learning and well-being.
We encourage families to get involved in bullying prevention and to help we have provided some resources below.
Bullying Prevention Resources
- Bullying Awareness and Prevention Week – Ministry of Education
- Safe Schools: Where Can I Go to Learn More? – Ministry of Education
- Parents of LGBTQ Youth – PREVNet
- Supporting Your Gender Diverse Child – Ministry of Education
- What Parents need to know – PREVNet
- Violence, Bullying and Abuse Prevention – Canadian Red Cross
- Parent Resource Bullying-Prevention and Awareness – question and answers
- Cyber Bullying Parent Guide – Senate of Canada
- Safe Caring and Inclusive Schools (SCIS) – WRDSB
- Bullying Prevention and Intervention – WRDSB
Stand Up to Bullying
Categories: Home Page