May 13th, 2022
As a school board, we know that our increasingly diverse student body needs and deserves to have role models who understand their lived experiences and can serve them in unique ways.
Our 2019 Workforce Census revealed gaps in our workforce that we are aiming to rectify. We are committing to hiring and supporting more Black, Indigenous and racialized employees.
Virtual Job Fair
On Tuesday, May 24 from 6 – 7:30pm, we are hosting a virtual job information fair for Black, Indigenous and racialized individuals. Following a large session, we will offer breakout rooms with Hiring Managers and Administrators for the following groups:
- Educational Assistants and Child and Youth Workers
- Early Childhood Educators
- Custodial & Maintenance Staff
- Professional Services Personnel (Social Workers, Psychological Consultants, Speech-Language Pathologists and Communicative Disorder Assistants)
- Elementary teaching (Grades 1-8)
- Secondary teaching (Grades 9-12)
To attend this event, please register through our Google Form.
For more information or questions, please contact Human Rights Officer, Kim Radersma at email@example.com.
Categories: Home Page