May 4th, 2023
May 10, 2023 – Blended Learning Day:
- Secondary teachers will engage in Professional Development to support the expansion of de-streaming and single streaming. Students will have remote asynchronous learning in the morning and short remote synchronous meets in the afternoon.
- Attendance will be taken.
- A supervised study space will be available in the morning for students at school.
- Blended Learning Days are instructional days.
- In the morning, students will participate in asynchronous learning by logging into their class VLE (Virtual Learning Environment = Brightspace or Google Classroom), and complete the work provided by their teachers for all their courses and in the afternoon they will be provided a synchronous session for each course to support the work that was assigned in the morning
- ACE students will attend school with regular programming and following regular attendance procedures
- Transportation will run at regular times.
|8:10 – 10:45||
Remote Asynchronous Learning
Students are to login to their class VLEs* and complete the work provided by their teachers for all of their courses. Plan to spend approximately 37 minutes on each course.
|10:45 – 11:45||LUNCH|
|11:46 – 12:23||Period 1 –Synchronous|
|12:25 – 1:02||Period 2 –Synchronous|
|1:04 – 1:41||Period 3 –Synchronous|
|1:43 – 2:20||Period 4 –Synchronous|
|Learning in the afternoon is REMOTE and SYNCHRONOUS. Students will be expected to be available to meet with their teacher and classes as directed.|
*VLE – Virtual Learning Environment (i.e. Google Classroom or Brightspace)
Categories: Home Page